Assemble the high-level service support you need to manage your business and your bottom line to success with Greater Lafayettes wealth of professional services companies.
- Attorneys offer legal expertise in corporate, real estate and patent & trademark law for businesses like yours, as well as personal, family, criminal and other law practice areas.
- Accountants and bookkeeping professionals in the region serve everyone from self-employed individuals to multi-billion-dollar global corporations.
- Financial and retirement planning advisors offer strategic investment services for individuals, employers and employee benefits programs.
- Banks and credit unions include your choice of larger, national and regional branches, or smaller, but equally solid and well-established local community-owned banks.
- Insurance agencies include A+ rated national companies, as well as more service-oriented independent and local firms that provide strategic risk management.